Monday, January 11, 2010

One month old

It's never too early to start looking for a godly spouse. So Ledger Moss and Hope put their heads together and gazed into their futrure together. What a cute couple!
Hope is now a normal part of our everyday life. We no longer find ourselves forgetting that we have her when she sleeps quietly in the corner.
While her older siblings still adore her, I no longer find myself refereeing who gets to hold her next (unless her namesake - Aunt Elizabeth - is in town.

2 comments:

kellimoss said...

such a beautiful, sweet girl! we'd have her!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her in person!! Hope you all are doing well :0) Hey let me know if you guys would like to do a family photo shoot...I am participating in a model search for the "Cutest Family" and doing free photo shoots...you can check out the details on my photography blog www.treasuredcaptures.blogspot.com

Hope to see you guys soon!

Becca