Sunday, December 6, 2009

One week later...

One week ago today Brian and I were preparing our home and family for the arrival of the new baby. I was waddling around counting the hours until I would no longer be pregnant. Brian's parents were in town, ready to meet their new granddaughter and take care of the other 3 kiddos.
November 30th has come and gone, we have our sweet girl home with us and tomorrow we get back into the swing of things. The past week has been fun and hectic. Hope brings lots of joy to us all but allows for very little sleep. The poor little angel seems to have a touch of colic.


1 comment:

Charity Indietutes said...

Hope your new darling isn't keeping you up all the time. Knowing babies, it's probably better to say I hope you've got someone to take over for you every once in awhile. It's good to know that colic passes eventually. Congratulations on your beautiful addition!

I would really like it if you emailed me at vegbee@littleprintdesigns.com so I could send you a copy of the Oh Suzanna Smock epattern. Looking forward to hearing from you!