Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Due Date...

Here is our little peanut at 8 wks. 6 days. The top of the picture is it's head ( Actually it's the right side of the picture but my computer won't let me rotate this picture.)
It looks like we are going to have a Thanksgiving baby. My due date is actually the day after Thanksgiving but I am being optimistic that I might have this one atleast a day early. Levi was born on his due date without any help. Cole was induced on a Friday, a couple days after his due date, so we wouldn't risk having him on the weekend when my Dr. wasn't on call. I really don't want to induce again...that was not a pleasant experience!
Anybody know if the Thanksgiving dinner at St. John's Hospital is edible? Let's hope my family will take pity on me and bring me left overs from home.

2 comments:

Josh and Maggie said...

That is so exciting. I think Thanksgiving is a perfect time of year for something special, such as this. Of course, I am a little biased...Thanksgiving will always be extra special for me.

Anonymous said...

Apparently we are out of the loop...CONGRATS!!! Wow 2 new kiddos in one year :0) We are so EXCITED for you guys! Keep us posted on court dates and travel dates...if we are in town when you guys get back from Ethiopia we would LOVE to meet you all at the airport if you wouldn't mind...I can't wait for her to get here and am so excited that she is so close in age to Sakari!! Praying for success on your court date!! Let us know if we can help with anything!!

Caleb Becca and Sakari